Back pain is considered one of the most common issues that affect almost everyone at least once in their life. It can be caused by several different things from strains to degenerative conditions. If your back is in pain and you live in or around Los Angeles, contact our team at SoCal Spinal Decompression Center, Lee Chiropractic, Inc. to schedule an appointment with one of our chiropractors.request an appointment
Common Causes of Back Pain
Here are some common issues that can cause back pain:
- Muscle injuries: Pulled muscles and tendons are commonly linked to back pain. These injuries usually occur when you sleep in an awkward position or lift something too heavy.
- Inflammation: Joint inflammation, especially an inflammation of the hip joints and lumbar vertebrae, can cause serious pain in the back that becomes chronic.
- Herniated discs: The discs are cushions located between the vertebrae. If part of the disc’s soft inner core bulges out of its normal position, it leads to a herniated disc that is often associated with back pain.
- Arthritis: This is a chronic health condition that affects different joints in the body, including the back. About 80% of people with arthritis experience pain in the back.
- Osteoporosis: This is a common chronic health condition characterized by bone loss. It is caused by small fractures in the bones causing mild or severe pain in the back.
The Role of a Chiropractor when Treating Back Pain
Chiropractors are specially trained professionals that can alleviate your back pain. We use spinal adjustments and other effective techniques to help your musculoskeletal structure return to a normal position and reduce inflammation in the joints. We effectively treat back pain that is caused by injuries, improper posture or sleeping position, repetitive stress on the spine, and certain health conditions including arthritis and osteoporosis.
Contact SoCal Spinal Decompression Center, Lee Chiropractic, Inc. in Los Angeles, CA
If you are suffering from back pain and live in Los Angeles, contact our team at SoCal Spinal Decompression Center, Lee Chiropractic, Inc. We will perform a thorough examination and create a treatment plan that is designed to provide pain relief and support the recovery process. Call our team today at (323) 375-5147 or reach us through our website by using our online contact form.